Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
As a global organization, DIABOS recognizes that its activities have an impact on the environment, the community, and the very planet we live on. We fully understand our social responsibility and regulate our activities to make a difference to society.
We recognize that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of all our stakeholders including customers, employees, investors, agents, suppliers, the community, and the environment.
- We recognize that our social, economic, and environmental responsibilities to our stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to live up to these responsibilities through our actions and our corporate policies.
- We will consider all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfill the requirements outlined within this policy.
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance, and governance to our stakeholders as an ongoing commitment to sustainable development.
- Our CEO is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will ensure resource availability to realize our goals. The responsibility for our performance on these policies rests with all employees throughout the company.
- We shall ensure high levels of business performance while minimizing and effectively managing risk, ensuring that we uphold our values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with all our stakeholders.
- We shall support the development of our external stakeholders through training courses and using our facilities for all of our business partners to hold seminars and industry interactions.
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship, and will operate in a manner that safeguards against unfair business practices.
- We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices.
- We shall encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit.
- We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our standards of service.
- We will uphold internationally agreed human rights policies.
- We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organizations and activities in our region, particularly our employee chosen charities.
- We shall work with local schools, colleges, and universities to assist youngsters in choosing their careers.
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees and will offer them clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development.
- We shall maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement.
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that employees across nationality, color, race, or religious belief are treated with respect and shall have zero tolerance for sexual, physical, or mental harassment.
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment, in line with our Health and Safety Policy, and safe systems of work.
- We shall develop environmental policies and objectives as part of the business planning activities.